Effectively tracking import and export of a business is crucial for a transparent financial overview when it comes to managing import and export affairs of a business.
This has several benefits such as Insight into Market Trends, Cost Management, Risk Mitigation and much more.
In this post, we are going to discuss how you can use this Import Export Tracker developed in Notion that helps you get an overview of following:
- Total Import and Exports Made of products,
- Number of Units Imported and Exported for each product,
- Average Import and Export Price of the Products and much more.
In order to use this dashboard we need to set up the products which are to be imported and exported at first before proceeding with the rest of the setup.
But before that let’s have a quick overview of the Import Export Tracker to get an idea of how exactly it will operate.
How to download the Notion Import Export Tracker
Click Here to download Notion Import Export Tracker.
Overview of the Import Export Tracker
Import Export Dashboard
The Import Export Dashboard has 2 different views which serve their own purpose.
This shows the overview of the following things about Import and Export:
- Total Import and Export value of all products
- Total Units Imported and Exported
- The Average Import and Export Price of all products
This shows the following details related to the Import and Export of the products:
- Import Value and Export Value of each of the product,
- Number of Units Imported and Exported,
- Average Import and Export Price of the Products
3. Import Export Details
This shows the import export transactions in detail for each of the import and export made.
Under each of the transaction that is entered for, we get to see the following properties:
- Date – Shows the date of the transaction.
- Product – Allows to enter the product details used in the import or export.
- Import / Export Price – Allows to enter the import / Export price of the product.
- Import / Export Value – Calculates the import or export value of the product.
- Details – Add details related to the import and export of goods.
Note: Quick Action Buttons on the left serve the following purpose:
- Add Product – Helps to add product to the import or export section.
- Add Import – Helps to add an import transaction to the Import section.
- Add Export – Helps to add an export transaction to the Export section.
More Templates : How to track debt payment details in Notion
This template is super helpful and can be customized as per user’s needs to keep track of import and export details of the business.
Click Here to download and start using the Import Export Tracker right now.
Here’s some of the most commonly asked questions on using Notion template:
1. Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you’ve made the purchase, you will get a link to duplicate this to your Notion workspace. You don’t need to be on Notion’s Personal Pro plan to use it.
2. Can I change the currency of the template?
Yes, Notion supports a lot of currencies and you can customize this template to your preferred currency.
3. Do you offer customization or other support, if something is needed to suit my specific use case?
Yes. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
4. Does the template contain Notion Formulas 2.0?
Yes, all the templates are upgraded to Notion Formula 2.0 (by default).
5. Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template with your internal team. But please do not share it with other individuals.
6. What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be made available with the link to download the template. After downloading the template, you will be able to duplicate it in your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and other relevant files.
7. Is there a refund policy?
Yes, If you feel that the template hasn’t provided you with any value, write to us & we’ll give you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. We’re passionate about making products people find value in and we’re confident in the value of this.