Effectively tracking event payment expenses is crucial for a transparent financial overview and facilitates responsible financial management.
In this article we will talk about using Notion Event Payments Tracker to help keep track of event expenses.
This has several benefits such as Budget Management, Risk Mitigation, Vendor Negotiation, Financial Planning, Compliance and Reporting and much more.
In this post, we are going to discuss how you can use this Event Payments Tracker developed in Notion that helps you get an overview of following:
- Date of Event,
- Time Left for Event (updates real-time with each passing day),
- Budgeted Expense Amount,
- Actual Expense Incurred,
- Expenses incurred as compared to budget (in %),
- Overview of Event Expense Categories (as defined) and much more
In order to use this dashboard we need to set up the event details at first before proceeding with the event payments.
But before that let’s have a quick overview of the Event Payments Tracker to get an idea of how exactly it will operate.
How to download the Notion Event Payment Tracker
Click Here to download Notion Event Payment Tracker.
Overview of the Notion Event Expenses Tracker
The Events Dashboard has 3 different views which serve their own purpose.
1. Events Details
This shows the following basic details about the event:
- Name of Event
- Event Budgeted Expense
- Date of Event
- Time left for event (updates real time)
2. Events Expenses
This shows the following details about the event payments:
- Total Expense Amount
- Total Budgeted Expense
- Expenses as compared to budget (in %)
3. Events Category
This shows the event expenses made as per defined expense categories set earlier such as Marketing, Logistics or Food Expenses.
Events Expenses Transactions
Under events expenses transactions, we can add event related expenses with the following properties:
- Date – Allows setting the date of the event related expense.
- Details – Allows adding the details of the event related expense.
- Event – Allows adding the related event for which the expenses are incurred.
- Category – Allows adding the desired category for which the expenses are incurred.
- Expense Amount – Allows adding the expense amount incurred for the event.
Note: Quick Action Buttons “Add Event” helps to add event details under the Event Details view and “Add Transaction” helps to add an event related expense transaction under events expense details.
More Templates : How to track debt payment details in Notion
Notion Event Payment Tracker is super helpful and can be customized as per user’s needs to keep track of event payment expenses for planning up of events.
Click Here to download and start using Notion Event Expenses Tracker right now.
Here’s some of the most commonly asked questions on using Notion template:
1. Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you’ve made the purchase, you will get a link to duplicate this to your Notion workspace. You don’t need to be on Notion’s Personal Pro plan to use it.
2. Can I change the currency of the template?
Yes, Notion supports a lot of currencies and you can customize this template to your preferred currency.
3. Do you offer customization or other support, if something is needed to suit my specific use case?
Yes. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
4. Does the template contain Notion Formulas 2.0?
Yes, all the templates are upgraded to Notion Formula 2.0 (by default).
5. Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template with your internal team. But please do not share it with other individuals.
6. What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be made available with the link to download the template. After downloading the template, you will be able to duplicate it in your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and other relevant files.
7. Is there a refund policy?
Yes, If you feel that the template hasn’t provided you with any value, write to us & we’ll give you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. We’re passionate about making products people find value in and we’re confident in the value of this.